Color Correction & Grading
We offer all facets of post production including COLOR CORRECTION, COLOR GRADING, SOUND MIXING AND MASTERING, ADR, FOLEY, etc.
At our facility we’ve worked with Disney, Warner Brothers, Fox, Paramount, Universal, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, and Nickelodeon, to name a few. We now bring our post production expertise to new and emerging filmmakers with the Vanguardian Red program.
Vanguardian Red’s focus is on micro budget projects from Indie Filmmakers, college students, and other content creators. The program customizes post production packages based on your budget. Whether it’s short films, feature films, commercials, music videos, or web series, we guide you through the post production process step by step.
We are independent film friendly with 2 locations. | This is Post Production 2.0
Contact us for more details.
Color Correction and Grading
Color correction is the process that involves making adjustments to an image to “correct” any deviations from its standard appearance.
A colorist may:
- Match shots in a scene
- Correct inaccuracies in color balance and exposure
- Achieve a particular “look”
- Ensure key elements in your project look the way they should
Color Grading is one of the most important components in achieving cinematic look. Once your footage is corrected, decisions are made to further enhance, stylize, or establish a new visual tone to the project mainly working closely with the DP and director for what’s appropriate for the story.
We can help lead you from your ungraded film, all the way to the finish line.
We also offer:
DCP Encoding (For film festivals and Theaters.)
LTO Archiving (Archiving files for long term storage.)
- Digital Intermediate
- Episodic, Features and Restoration
- DaVinci Resolve
- 4K, UHD, HDR, 2K, HD and 3D
- On Set Dailies
- Near Set Dailies
- LTO Archive
- Five Re-Recording and Mixing Stages
- Sound Design and Editorial
- ADR Voice and Foley Recording
- Full Post Production Sound Packaging
- Online; Avid and Final Cut
- Syndication Editing
- Time Compression and Expansion
- Offline Edit Suite Rentals
Restoration, Preservation, and Mastering
- Catalog Re-Mastering
- Film Scanning: 35mm, l6mm, 8mm [Up to 4K}
- Audio Restoration and Transfer [All Formats}
- Nitrate Handling
Distribution and Servicing
- Digital Cinema and IMF packaging
- File Encode/ Transcode [All Formats]
- Closed Captioning, Subtitling, and Localization
- Quality Control: 4K, UHD, HD [Tape and File]
- Delivery: Aspera, Point-to-Point, Faspex
- Asset Management and Storage